Please follow the procedure below, restrictions should be relaxed from 29th March
Private and group lessons for riders 6-99 yrs of all abilities.
Riders that have been riding but not with us, need to book a private assessment lesson before joining any of our groups.
1.You must register online at https://murton-equestrian-centre.ecpro.co.uk/ to be able to book a lesson. Please remember we cannot provide leaders for beginner riders and therefore beginners should book a private lesson (These lessons cannot be shared lessons). Parents of children aged 4-6yrs can attend lead rein training sessions at selected dates. Please call for more info.
2. When you call or go online to book, payments will be taken at the time of booking by bank card. PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT HIRE HATS AT THIS TIME.
3. On the day before your lesson (or obviously the lesson day), if you are feeling at all unwell for whatever reason, you MUST call and cancel your lesson. Credit will be given for illness. Please DO NOT attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by national guidelines. We reserve the right to ask customers to leave the yard should they be obviously unwell when they arrive.
4. On the day of your lesson arrive on the yard no more than ten minutes before your lesson. Go to the allocated car park and stay in your car until the lesson time then please proceed to the correct arena. Only one parent or spectator permitted for private lessons, no group lesson spectators permitted. Please do not bring more than one person with the rider we need to limit the amount of people at the centre at all times.
5. Please follow instructions from the staff member to sanitise hands and then wear gloves for riding. GLOVES MUST BE WORN. Parent or spectator must also adhere to the same sanitising.
6. Stand outside the arena away from the gate and await instructions from staff member. Please only one spectator (private lessons only) and masks must be worn indoors.
7. Parent or spectator must either stay in car or stand away from gate and rail
to watch for the duration of the lesson and must not move away or walk around the yard.
8. Once the lesson has ended, follow instructions from staff to sanitise hands, return to car and leave the yard immediately.
9. There is no permitted entry to the stables, classroom, office, tack room, shop and barn. Everything will be dealt with over the phone or online and on the yard during your visit. Please take heed of areas marked no entry and cordoned off by cones.
9. If any of the above stipulations are not possible or agreeable to you then please do not make a booking at this time. We must strictly enforce these steps so appreciate your assistance with this.
10. Lastly, we look forward to welcoming you back to Murton as soon as possible to see our wonderful horses and ponies!